Tuesday, 12 February 2019

New date for harp recital

Weather seems to have settled down a bit so we've rescheduled Dylan's recital for Wednesday of next week, February 20th. Hope to see you there!


Monday, 28 January 2019

Harp recital postponed

Weather conditions for this week do not look good, so it seemed safest to postpone Dylan's recital until there's no threat of snow. He's offered us a number of dates in February, so as soon as the weather seems a little more settled we'll confirm a new date here.

Saturday, 12 January 2019