Monday, 28 January 2019

Harp recital postponed

Weather conditions for this week do not look good, so it seemed safest to postpone Dylan's recital until there's no threat of snow. He's offered us a number of dates in February, so as soon as the weather seems a little more settled we'll confirm a new date here.